Dr Libby: What Am I Supposed To Eat?
Health and wellbeing guru Dr Libby hits town again in April for What Am I Supposed To Eat?, a new 90-minute seminar that's designed to help attendees navigate the increasingly complicated world of conflicting food advice, fad diets, nutrition studies, and how they all affect your own health goals. Questions Dr Libby will tackle include:
• Are you confused about what to eat to meet your health goals?
• Will eating fat make you fat?
• Are your fitness gadgets helping or hindering your health goals?
• Are you confused by ways of eating such as paleo, vegan, fasting, low carb or high fat diets?
• Do you know how much sugar you might be unintentionally consuming?
• How can you stop carbohydrates causing you chaos?
• Do you overeat or undereat when you feel stressed, tired, overwhelmed or even happy?
Limited tickets are available to the event, so head to Dr Libby's website to secure your place, get some helpful advice from a world expert and change your approach to food!