Stylin' – Essential Destinations for Good Grooming
Has your wardrobe fallen flat in post-earthquake Christchurch? If your old favourites are out of action, maybe you’re stuck for ideas on where to go to get your grooming back on track. But Christchurch is rebuilding now and it’s time you did the same for your image.
A good place to start is at Merivale Mall. Relocated from the red zone, Columbus & Ware recently opened its doors here and they’re a great source for international labels and home-grown fashion from suits (contemporary slim-fitting styles and more traditional looks) to denim, shirts and knitwear.
Also relocating to Merivale is Sergios. The new store will stock gear for summer and a new made-to-measure area where you can get your threads custom-built (or altered to fit). There’ll be dress and casual footwear in-store too, making it easy to put a whole outfit together in just one shopping expedition.
- 3 Wise Men p. 021 325 680 www.3wisemen.co.nz Store currently closed, but online purchases delivered free in Christchurch.
- Ballantynes p. 0800 656 400 www.ballantynes.com Large online selection.
- Colombus & Ware Merivale Mall, Papanui Road p. 03 355 3034 www.columbusandware.co.nz
- Meccano Northlands Shopping Centre p. 03 352 9895 & Westfield Riccarton p. 03 348 3695 www.meccano.co.nz
- Munns Tower Junction Mega Centre, Clarence Street p. 03 343 3048 www.munns.co.nz
- Rodd & Gunn Westfield Riccarton p. 03 348 3597 & Dressmart Mall Hornby p. 03 349 8090 www.roddandgunn.co.nz
- Sergios Merivale Mall, Papanui Road p. 03 366 5615
- Untouched World 155 Roydvale Avenue p. 03 357 9399 www.untouchedworld.com
- Working Style p. 021 979 015 www.workingstyle.co.nz Shop by appointment.